Bids & Tenders
Online Bidding Service
The City of Barrie is committed to securing the best products and services at the most competitive prices. In order to assist us and to provide our vendors with a time and cost saving mechanism to view and bid on our opportunities the City has partnered with an ePurchasing service provider, Biddingo.com. This service provides an opportunity for companies to register on the City of Barrie’s bidders list, view and download bid opportunities and allow the City to maintain an up to date vendor's list.
Biddingo.com is an online portal that connects vendors providing various goods and services to buyers from the Provincial, Municipal, Education, Crown Corporation, Housing, Construction, Healthcare and Private sectors from across Canada.
For more information about their service, please visit their website at www.biddingo.com or contact them via:
Telephone: (416) 756-0955
Fax: (416) 756-9294
Effective July 23 2009 all City of Barrie competitive bid opportunities will be posted on Biddingo.com and organized by commodity. This service will provide vendors with a 'one stop shop' for bid opportunities available from the City of Barrie, as well as other public organizations who use Biddingo.com. This service could open new markets for the goods or services you offer.
Vendor List Application and Opportunity Alerts:
Vendors who are interested in doing business with the City of Barrie are encouraged to complete its online vendor application at www.biddingo.com/barrie.
Vendors can register with Biddingo.com to receive City of Barrie opportunity alerts by visiting www.biddingo.com/barrie
Note: To be included on the vendors’ list and receive automated notifications, you must register on www.biddingo.com/barrie [Registration is FREE]. This list will replace the manual bidders list currently being maintained by the City of Barrie.
To Obtain City of Barrie Bid Documents:
- Download bid document directly from www.biddingo.com/barrie
- Biddingo provides some key time saving services. Vendors who choose to purchase a subscription fee ($250/year) from Biddingo will have the ability to download unlimited bid documents direct to their computer.
- For a fee vendors also have the option to purchase and download individual bid documents from Biddingo.com. This fee applies to each document a vendor chooses to download.
- Request to have document couriered by Completing the Bidder Registration Form and the Pre-Authorization and Shipping Form and fax or e-mail to Purchasing Branch. Every effort will be made to courier the document out as soon as possible, however due to courier timing constraints the City cannot guarantee that requests received after 2:00PM will be sent out same business day.
- Pick up in person at City Hall, Finance Department, Purchasing Branch, Main Floor, 70 Collier Street, Barrie, ON, L4M 4T5
No document will be released until the applicable payment has been received.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a