Terms & Conditions
The City of Barrie owns this Web site.
The Corporation of The City of Barrie ("the City") either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this Web site, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this Web-site.
You may use this Web site only if you agree to the following terms
The City grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this Web site, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the Web site and any of its Services for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Web site by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload any content of any type to this Web site that is not as asked for.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this Web site and that you have only a limited right to use this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the City does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Web site.
- You acknowledge that the City is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Web site.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Ontario with respect to your use of the Web site.
- You agree to grant the City all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail or information that you send to the City.
- You agree that by registering for and/or by using any of our Services including but not limited to any of our payment services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. This also includes: (a) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the City has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, The City has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services (or any portion thereof).
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this Web-site immediately.
The City does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information on this Web site. This Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
This website may contain links to other websites. The City of Barrie is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
The City logo, crest and banner are registered Trademarks of The Corporation of the City of Barrie.
All product names mentioned on this Web site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The City does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to in, or linked to, this Web site.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a