Renovations & Additions
When submitting a building permit application for an addition or renovation permit, the following documentation and information is required:
- Two complete sets of construction plans (including truss drawing if applicable)
- Two copies of heat-loss calculation with duct layout
- Two site plans including general grading information (only required for an addition)
- Completed Building Permit Application
- Building Permit fee
Refer to Schedule B of the current Fees By-law
Additional Requirements to Consider
- All properties on a private septic system will require an on-site sewage system approval prior to issuance.
- Any outstanding development charges must be paid prior to issuance.
- Any outstanding parkland dedication must be paid prior to issuance.
- Any outstanding education development charges must be paid prior to issuance.
- Any outstanding water meter fee must be paid prior to issuance.
- Ensure that the subdivision agreement is registered on title and check for any special conditions.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a