City of Barrie Marina
Kempenfelt Bay is ideal for all kinds of water activities, from sailing and power boating to canoeing and kayaking. On this page you'll find information about the City's marina services, fees and location.
- 128 slips for boats 20’ and under
- 194 slips with hydro hookup for boats over 20’
- 16 boat slips exclusively for overnight transient use (plus an additional 35 spaces available at the adjacent Government Wharf boat basin)
- Potable water available on each dock
- Washroom/showers in Marina Administration building and Heritage Park building
- Mast Stepper
- Dual concrete launch ramp
- Gas, ice, oil, pump outs
- Shopping within easy walking distance
- Parks & beach adjacent to Marina
The marina has 15 serviced boat slips that can accommodate boats up to 60’ exclusively for use by transient boaters. In addition there is the Bayfield St. Government Wharf that can accommodate up to 15 boats, plus another 20 serviced boat slips adjacent to Heritage Park.
The maximum length of stay and the checkout and check-in times vary depending on the location of the transient dock. Some of the transient docks may be reserved in advance for a period of 1 night to 2 weeks. Contact the Marina for reservations.
Tiffin Boat Launch
Tiffin Street at Lakeshore Drive; GPS: N 44° 22.320’ W 79° 41.131’
Use of the Tiffin Boat Launch is free to residents with a valid City of Barrie resident pass. The parking lot is paid parking, $3 / hour with a $15 daily max. There are 31 parking spaces for boat trailer parking.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a