Water Operations Branch
Quality Management System Policy
The Water Operations Branch, on behalf of the Corporation of the City of Barrie, is committed to ensuring the supply of safe drinking water that protects public health and the environment through the development, implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System.
The Corporation of the City of Barrie supports the Water Operations Branch as they maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System through the following commitments:
- Provide the resources necessary to ensure the delivery of safe and reliable water treatment and distribution services in an efficient and effective manner that meets or exceeds the legislation and regulations related to water quality.
- Invest in infrastructure, technology and process improvements to continually improve water service and delivery.
- Provide high quality response services and promote consumer confidence through effective communications.
Council Resolution: 08-A-514
The Water Operations Branch is responsible for:
- Potable Drinking Water Supply
- Treatment and Distribution of Drinking Water
- Watermain Flushing
- Water Meter Services
- Subsurface Locates
- Watermain Break Repairs
- Service Flushes
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a