Card Art Contest
The 2017 Christmas Card Art Contest is now open! We look forward to receiving your submissions for the 2017 Art Contest before the deadline of October 6, 2017 at 4:30pm.
Guidelines, Rules & Conditions
- This contest is open to residents of the City of Barrie.
- The subject (art) should be suitable for use as a Christmas Card and should depict a local (City of Barrie) scene
- More than one entry may be submitted.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a signed entry form as supplied online, or by the Mayor’s Office.
- Entry may be a water colour painting, oil painting, pen and ink drawing, photograph, etc.
- Minimum recommended size of original artwork – 4” x 6”
- Maximum recommended size of original artwork – 8” x 10”
- The winning entrant must agree to allow:
- Their name to appear on the finished Christmas Card.
- Their art to become the property of the City. All copyright is transferred to the City of Barrie.
- Their name and reproduction of their winning entry to be published in the media.
- Their original art to be displayed in the City Hall or other City locations.
- The winning entrant is responsible for framing the artwork.
- An award of $600.00 will be made to the winning entrant.
- All entries to be pre-judged by a panel, which will be appointed by the Mayor. The Mayor’s decision of the winning
entry is final.
- Official entry forms are available from the Mayor’s Office and the City Clerk’s Office at City Hall. Finished art
should be submitted in person to the Mayor’s Office.
- The City of Barrie will not be held responsible for loss or damage to artwork submitted.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: OCTOBER 6, 2017 at 4:30pm
“Festive Skate” by Wayne Cameron
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a