Litter on City Property
Anything that should be put in a trash can or recycling bin but instead gets dumped on streets, parking lots, sidewalks, roads, highways, the countryside or any other place it doesn’t belong, is called LITTER.
Litter can be anything from candy wrappers and bottles to cigarette butts and unwanted appliances. Keeping our City litter free is a full-time job that requires all of us to play an important role. Here are some ways to keep litter under control:
- Always put your trash in proper containers; if one is not available, hold on to your trash until you find one.
- Bring your own cup or use a reusable or refillable container for drinks.
- Reduce and reuse as much as you can before you recycle or throw away.
- Support community litter cleanups.
- Put your trash out in time for collection.
- Set a good example. DON'T BE A LITTERBUG; inform others about the costs and dangers of littering.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a