& Tiffin Boat Launch
Kempenfelt Bay is ideal for all kinds of water activities, from sailing and power boating to canoeing and kayaking.
55 Lakeshore Drive
The City of Barrie Marina, located at 55 Lakeshore Drive, is the first and only marina on Lake Simcoe to receive the Blue Flag designation, world-renowned acknowledgement that a beach or marina is clean and meets high safety and environmental standards. The facility includes:
- 128 slips for boats 22’ and under
- 215 slips with hydro hookup for boats over 22’ - 60'
- Potable water available on each dock
- Washroom/showers in Marina Administration building and Heritage Park building
- Mast Stepper
- Dual concrete launch ramp
- Gas, ice, oil, pump outs
- Shopping within easy walking distance
- Parks & beach adjacent to Marina
- Parking: Marina slip renters can purchase a dedicated parking pass for the Marina Lot and North Marina Lot at a cost of $100 + HST annually. These lots are enforced 24/7 (excluding stat holidays) as per the downtown parking rates.
Bayfield Basin Transient Marina
Located at the base of Bayfield Street (44°23'12.6"N 79°41'17.6"W), the transient marina can hold 50 boats between 16- and 100-feet long. Upgrades to increase capacity and modernize the marina have been completed; features include a floating dock system, updated electrical and fresh water infrastructure, enhanced lighting and a new marina office. Please refer to fees and rental agreement.
Tiffin Boat Launch
Tiffin / Lakeshore Intersection
Located at Tiffin Street at Lakeshore Drive (GPS: N 44° 22.320’ W 79° 41.131’), the Tiffin Boat Launch offers free use to residents with a valid City of Barrie resident parking pass. The parking lot is paid parking, $3 / hour with a $15 daily max. There are 31 parking spaces for boat trailer parking.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a