Register for your favourite recreational programs, explore interactive maps, pay parking tickets and more! Is there a service you'd like added to this list? Please share your idea with your community on our Make a Suggestion forum.
||Curbside Collection Schedule
Look up your address to view your schedule. Bookmark the result to access an always-up-to-date custom calendar.
Register for recreation programs, classes and activities.
Register your pet fur-ever!
Related page: The Law & Your Pets
||OSFBA Permits ($22 each)
Please note: Tenants must apply in person at 155 Dunlop Street West (open weekdays, 8:30am–4:30pm) with owner's permission in writing (email/letter).
Property Owners - Apply for Fire Permit Online
I understand and acknowledge that:
- I am the property owner.
Tenants require the owner's permission in writing (email/letter) to obtain a permit. Tenants must apply in person at 155 Dunlop Street West with the owner's permission in writing (email/letter) to obtain a permit.)
- I have read and acknowledged the Outdoor Solid Fuel Burning Appliance (OSFBA) By-law # 2007-210;
- It is the responsibility of the person named on the OSFBA to adhere to the OSFBA By-law;
- The issue of a permit shall not be deemed a waiver of any provisions of any By-laws or requirement of the Ontario Building Code Act, Ontario Fire Code or regulations made there under;
- In the event a permit is issued, any departure from specific conditions, plans, specifications or the OSFBA By-law are prohibited and could result in the permit being immediately revoked and/or legal action;
- In the event the permit is revoked for any cause there shall be no right of claim whatsoever against The Corporation of the City of Barrie or any official thereof and any such claim is hereby expressly waived.
Note: If you apply for an OSFBA permit and you are not the registered owner of the property, your application will be denied and the application fee will not be refunded.
Accept - I am the property owner Decline
||Water Meter Readings
View your daily water consumption online.
View your water and wastewater billing online.
||Adopt a Park
Help us continue to keep our parks and trails by adopting one!
||Facility Booking Request Form
Planning a meeting, wedding or other event at a City facility? Use this form to submit your booking requests online.
Purchase tickets for events at Five Points Theatre, Presented by Pratt Homes & Development, and Georgian Theatre.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a