This neighbourhood meeting is your first opportunity to hear about a proposed development from the applicant, understand the City’s planning approval process and timelines and give you the chance to ask questions. This is a preliminary meeting to provide residents with information before an application is submitted to and reviewed by City staff and considered by City Council. A Statutory Public Meeting will be scheduled at a later date, in accordance with the Planning Act.
Weston Consulting, on behalf of Crown Communities, are proposing Zoning By-law Amendment application for lands known municipally as 97 & 101 Bradford Street and 22, 28 & 34 Vespra Street. The site is approximately 0.41 hectares in area and is located on the northeast corner of the intersection of Bradford Street and Vespra Street.
The development proposal includes a mixed-use building with a 6-storey podium and a tower to a height of 36 storeys containing 462 residential units, together with 240.4 square metres of ground floor commercial space, and 334 parking spaces. For more information, please visit the proposed development webpage.
To participate in the virtual neighbourhood meeting, you will need access to a computer with internet service or a telephone. Please register to attend the meeting.
What to Expect
- A presentation from the applicant of the development concept
- Information about the City's review process and timing
- An opportunity to meet the applicant, City staff and ward councillor
- A time for asking questions, providing thoughts, comments, and concerns regarding the proposed development
What not to Expect
- City staff recommendations on the application or a detailed analysis on the proposal (this will occur later in the review process).
- A debate on the merits of the proposal between City staff and the applicant.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, but would like further information on this proposal and/or would like to receive notice of any future meetings, including the statutory public meeting in accordance with the Planning Act, please contact:
Celeste Kitsemetry, Senior Planner