Get the most for your recreation dollars by purchasing a Barrie recPASS for yourself and/or your family. The Barrie recPASS includes access to:
- ALL fitness drop-in programs
- ALL skating drop-in programs including public skates, & Stick and Puck
Excludes Adult/Senior Hockey
- ALL swimming drop-in sessions, including open swims, lanes swims & aqua-fit
- ALL open gym sessions, including drop-in basketball, volleyball, & pickleball
- ALL kids drop-in programs including drop-in dance, preschool drop-ins, & after-school programs
- UNLIMITED access to our fitness centres at the Allandale Recreation Centre, East Bayfield Community Centre, & Peggy Hill Team Community Centre
Gift Cards Available!
Reloadable recreation gift cards are available to buy at Allandale, East Bayfield, Peggy Hill Team, and Parkview community centres. Cards can be used towards drop-ins, recPASS memberships, registered programs, and facility rentals. Gift cards are non-refundable and lost, stolen, destroyed or misplaced cards will not be replaced.
|Pass Type||Monthly Fee|
|Adult||$38.75 + HST|
|Family||$63.75 + HST |
|Senior (60+ yrs)||$27.25 + HST|
|Senior Couple (60+ yrs)||$48.50 + HST|
|Youth (13–17 yrs)||$27.25 + HST|
|Special Needs Adult||$27.25 + HST|
Recreation Program Fees Assistance Program
RecACCESS is a fee assistance program that provides support to low-income families and individuals in Barrie by providing qualifying participants with a RecPASS membership and youth credits that can be applied to the registration fee for qualifying programs and activities.
recPASS Corporate Membership Rates
Businesses with 20 or more employees and located in the City of Barrie are eligible for a discount equal to 20% off of the regular recPASS price (applicable to the yearlong Adult or Family memberships). The Corporate Membership Application Form must be completed by the HR Department of the applying organization and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing and approval prior to accessing the discount.
recPASS Membership Cancellations
Memberships can be cancelled immediately upon request at the client desk of the community centres. No further payments will be due, no cancellation penalty will be charged, and any resulting prorated refund will be processed for the customer. Membership cancellation requests can also be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com but may take up to 5 business days to process.