< Back to previous view
|Neighbourhood Meeting: Proposed Development in Ward 1|
This Neighbourhood Meeting is your first opportunity to hear about a proposed development from the applicant, understand the City’s planning approval process and timelines and give you the chance to ask questions.
The proposal is to rezone the lands located at 340 Penetanguishene Road from ‘Agricultural’ (A) to ‘Single Detached Residential Third Density – Special’ (R3)(SP) to permit the development of four (4) new single detached residential dwellings and the creation of five (5) lots.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- A presentation from the applicant of the development concept;
- City review process and timing;
- An opportunity to meet the applicant, City staff and Ward Councillor;
- Ask questions, provide your thoughts, comments and concerns regarding the proposed development.
WHAT NOT TO EXPECT?
- City staff recommendations on the application or a detailed analysis on the proposal (this will occur later in the review process);
- A debate on the merits of the proposal between City staff and the Applicant.
If you are unable to attend the Neighbourhood Meeting, but would like further information on this proposal and/or would like to receive notice of any future meetings, including the statutory Public Meeting in accordance with the Planning Act, please contact:
Andrew Gameiro, Planner
705-739-4220 Ext. 5038
Planning & Building Services Department
City of Barrie
70 Collier Street, P.O. Box 400
Barrie, Ontario, L4M 4T5
HEARING DEVICES AND AMERICAN LANGUAGE (ASL) INTERPRETERS:
Assistive listening devices for this meeting are available upon request from
staff in the Planning Department. American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreters are also available upon request. Please contact the Planning Department staff at 705-739-4208 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding a request for an ASL Interpreter as soon as possible, to ensure availability.
|Where:||City Hall Rotunda|
|Address:||70 Collier Street , Barrie, ON|
|When:||Tuesday, June 06, 2017
, 7:00 PM|
|Ending:||Tuesday, June 06, 2017
, 8:45 PM|
|Contact:||Andrew Gameiro, Planner|
The City of Barrie
Phone: 705-739-4220 Ext. 5038
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a