Southshore Community Centre
- Hall - suitable for social functions, meetings, seminars, banquets and weddings
- Capacity - 225
- Air-conditioned, accessible, patio area (no alcohol permitted) beautiful waterfront setting and view of Kempenfelt Bay
- Tables and chairs included - linen, cutlery and chair covers are not provided
- Equipped with warming oven, fridge, beverage fridge and bar
- A.V. equipment includes microphone, podium, 2 screens and projector
- Parking fee's apply to all non residents
- Southshore's hall is 61' x 65', for a total of 3,965 sq. ft.
$ 1128.32 + HST Prime Time Event (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
$ 564.82 + HST Non Prime Daily Time (Monday to Thursday)
(Plus SOCAN and ReSOUND Fees where applicable)
Please see the downloads section on this page for rules and regulations, checklist, manual, and Municipal Alcohol Policy.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a