Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a larger screen.
Southshore Community Centre
- Hall - suitable for social functions, meetings, seminars, banquets and weddings
- Capacity - 225
- Fully air-conditioned, disabled accessibility, patio areas, beautiful waterfront setting and view of Kempenfelt Bay
- Tables and chairs included
- Equipped with stove, warming oven, fridge, beverage fridge and bar
- A.V. equipment includes microphone, podium, 2 screens and projector
- Southshore's hall is 61' x 65', for a total of 3,965 sq. ft.
$1,268.95/day - Prime Time - Friday, Saturday & Sunday (10:00am - 1:00am)
$ 668.54/day - Non-Prime Time - Monday - Thursday (10:00am - 1:00am)
$1,329.07/day - Prime Time - Friday, Saturday & Sunday (10:00am - 1:00am)
$ 698.63/day - Non-Prime Time - Monday - Thursday (10:00am - 1:00am)
2015 Release Date : Tuesday February 18th, 2014 8:00am at City Hall, 3rd Floor
Note: 2015 Fees yet to be determined
Booking Procedure for Tuesday February 18th 2014 only.
Bookings will be processed by order of arrival.
To book in person, please visit City Hall, 70 Collier St. Barrie 3rd Floor. The Department will open for business at 8:00am.
To book online, please fill out the Facility Request Form at top of page.
To book by phone, please call 705-739-4220 Ext #4515 and if you leave a message, a staff person will return your call within one to two business days.
Please note: To secure your booking for Southshore Community Centre you must pay $665.00 at the time of booking by Visa, MasterCard, Debit and Cash. We do not accept American Express. The balance will be due 4 months prior to your event.
Please see the downloads to the right hand side of the page for rules and regulations, check list, South Shore Manual and Municipal Alcohol Policy.