Dorian Parker Community Centre
Located within beautiful Sunnidale Park, the hall is suitable for social functions, meetings, seminars, banquets, Jack & Jills, and more!
A community consultation regarding the future of the Dorian Parker Centre was held on November 18th, 2015. The City is considering investing in upgrading and possibly expanding the Dorian Parker Centre. To help with planning for the future please take 5 minutes to share your ideas about potential uses and possible amenities that would improve your experience at the Dorian Parker Centre.
- Capacity: 120
- Persons renting the hall are responsible for obtaining a liquor license, bartenders with their smart serve certificates and Insurance
- No air-conditioning
- Alcohol is NOT permitted outside of the hall
- Beautiful park setting with many gardens for pictures
- Tables and chairs included - linen, cutlery or chair covers are not included
- Equipped with a stove, fridge, beverage fridge and bar
- Monday to Thursday: $62.61 /hour + HST
minimum 3-hour rental
- Prime Time (Friday/Saturday/Sunday, 10am–2am): $573.45 /day + HST
Hourly rate is not available during Prime Time.
Plus SOCAN and ReSound fees as applicable.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a