Dorian Parker Community Centre
Located within beautiful Sunnidale Park, the hall is suitable for social functions, meetings, seminars, banquets, Jack & Jills, and more!
Dorian Parker Centre Consultation Project
The City of Barrie is holding a community information session on Thursday April 27 to share the results of the Dorian Parker consultation and discuss several options for the future of the facility. The options have been developed by staff based on public feedback received at a community consultation in November 2015.
Since the 1960's, the Dorian Parker Centre has been used for social functions, meetings, seminars, recreation programs, banquets and family events. The options presented at this community meeting will be presented to City Council in June.
The information session will take place at the Dorian Parker Centre, located at 227 Sunnidale Road, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Anyone who is unable to attend can request a copy of the presentation by emailing email@example.com or calling 705-739-4299.
- Capacity: 120
- Persons renting the hall are responsible for obtaining a liquor license, bartenders with their smart serve certificates and Insurance
- No air-conditioning
- Alcohol is NOT permitted outside of the hall
- Beautiful park setting with many gardens for pictures
- Tables and chairs included - linen, cutlery or chair covers are not included
- Equipped with a stove, fridge, beverage fridge and bar
- Monday to Thursday: $72.21/hour + HST
minimum 3-hour rental
- Prime Time (Friday/Saturday/Sunday, 10am–2am): $590.27 /day + HST
Hourly rate is not available during Prime Time.
Plus SOCAN and ReSound fees as applicable.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a