Southshore Community Centre
Southshore Community Centre rental release date for 2016 will open on February 24th, 2015 at 8:30 am. Call 705-739-4220 x 4515 or visit City Hall (70 Collier St) 8th Floor.
- Hall - suitable for social functions, meetings, seminars, banquets and weddings
- Capacity - 225
- Air-conditioned, accessible, patio area (no alcohol permitted) beautiful waterfront setting and view of Kempenfelt Bay
- Tables and chairs included - but no linen, cutlery, chair covers
- Equipped with warming oven, fridge, beverage fridge and bar
- A.V. equipment includes microphone, podium, 2 screens and projector
- Southshore's hall is 61' x 65', for a total of 3,965 sq. ft.
$1281.45 Prime Time (Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 10am–1am)
$ 674.78 Non-Prime Time (Monday – Thursday) (10am–1am)
Please see the downloads section for rules and regulations, checklist, manual, and Municipal Alcohol Policy.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a