Southshore Community Centre
- Hall - suitable for social functions, meetings, seminars, banquets and weddings
- Capacity - 225
- Air-conditioned, accessible, patio area (no alcohol permitted) beautiful waterfront setting and view of Kempenfelt Bay
- Tables and chairs included - but no linen, cutlery, chair covers
- Equipped with warming oven, fridge, beverage fridge and bar
- A.V. equipment includes microphone, podium, 2 screens and projector
- Southshore's hall is 61' x 65', for a total of 3,965 sq. ft.
Please Note Saturday's are booked From May 1st until December 12th. Some Friday and Sunday's are still available in 2014.
$1246.07/day - Prime Time - Friday, Saturday & Sunday (10:00am - 1:00am)
$ 657.08/day - Non-Prime Time - Monday - Thursday (10:00am - 1:00am)
$1293.24 Prime Time - Friday, Saturday & Sunday (10:00am - 1:00am)
$ 690.24 Non-Prime Time - Monday - Thursday (10:00am - 1:00am)
Please see the downloads to the right hand side of the page for rules and regulations, check list, South Shore Rentor's Guide and Municipal Alcohol Policy.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a