Dorian Parker Community Centre
Located within beautiful Sunnidale Park, the hall is suitable for social functions, meetings, seminars, banquets, Jack & Jills, and more!
Dorian Parker Centre Consultation Project
Since the 1960's, it's been used for social functions, meetings, seminars, recreation programs, banquets and family events.
This facility is of an age where it will require major renovations to remain operational. The City is working with residents to gather feedback on best uses for the building to guide its potential redevelopment.
For more information about this project, please contact email@example.com or 705-739-4299, or visit 'Dorian Parker Centre' via Public Feedback.
- Capacity: 120
- Persons renting the hall are responsible for obtaining a liquor license, bartenders with their smart serve certificates and Insurance
- No air-conditioning
- Alcohol is NOT permitted outside of the hall
- Beautiful park setting with many gardens for pictures
- Tables and chairs included - linen, cutlery or chair covers are not included
- Equipped with a stove, fridge, beverage fridge and bar
- Monday to Thursday: $74.38/hour + HST
minimum 3-hour rental
- Prime Time (Friday/Saturday/Sunday, 10am–2am): $607.97 /day + HST
Hourly rate is not available during Prime Time.
Plus SOCAN and ReSound fees as applicable.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a