Located between South Shore Park and Miltary Heritage Park and overlooking Kempenfelt Bay, Barrie's Southshore Community Centre offers all you need to host a variety of social functions: meetings, seminars, banquets and weddings.
A digital waterfront parking permit or hangtag waterfront pass is required to park for free at the Southshore Community Centre lot. Drivers can park without a pass/permit for $10/hour with a daily max of $50, enforced 24/7/365.
- Capacity: 225
- Hall: 61' x 65', for a total of 3,965 sq. ft.
- Air-conditioned, accessible, patio area (no alcohol permitted) beautiful waterfront setting and view of Kempenfelt Bay
- Tables and chairs included. Linen, cutlery, and chair covers are not provided.
- Kitchen equipped with warming oven and fridge
- Beverage fridge and bar
- A.V. equipment includes microphone, podium, 2 screens and projector
- Wi-Fi Internet Access