Documentation required to be submitted with fully completed application:
- Survey or drawing of property showing encroachment
- Non-refundable application fee of $525.00 plus HST, payable to the City of Barrie, in accordance with the City of Barrie fees by-law, as amended from time to time.
Application, fee and required documents to be submitted at Service Barrie counter (1st floor-City Hall)
As the registered owner of the property described above, I hereby acknowledge and authorize the following:
- If the application is approved by staff pursuant to delegated authority, the Legal Services Department will advise the owner/applicant that public liability insurance in the amount of $2,000,000.00 will be required naming The Corporation of the City of Barrie as an additional insured.
- An annual encroachment fee in accordance with the City of Barrie fees by-law, as amended from time to time, will be payable and will be invoiced at the beginning of each year.
- Upon sale of the property, I agree to advise the new owner of the encroachment and advise the City of Barrie that the ownership has changed.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee that the subject encroachment will be permitted and is subject to staff approval.
Personal information contained on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, c.25, s. 11(1)1 and will be used for notification purposes. Questions about this collection should be directed to:
Legal Services Department, City of Barrie,For Finance Department account purposes
P.O. Box 400, 70 Collier Street, Barrie, ON L4M 4T5
firstname.lastname@example.org 705-739-4220 EXT: 4479
|HST - 01-02-0120-0000-0251||$68.25|