Barrie Plow Tracker
With Barrie's Plow Tracker, you can track the progress of the road plows, and see when your street was last serviced.
The Barrie Plow Tracker is currently in the pilot stage. It is undergoing testing and will continue to evolve based on user feedback. If you've used the plow tracker please provide feedback or suggestions.
The road colour indicates the time range in which your street was last serviced by the selected vehicle, Plows & Combo Units or Sanders/Salters:
By using the Plow Tracker application, you (the “User”) acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Data is provided by BSM Technologies Ltd. on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Corporation of the City of Barrie (the “City”) makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. All data and information obtained through Plow Tracker is for information purposes only and shall not be used the User in any way to allege or claim liability against the City.
- Equipment vehicles appearing at the Operations Centre (165 Ferndale Drive North) may or may not be active or operational; the data provider regularly pings these vehicles resulting in their display on the map.
- The map displays two colour layers and two icons: one for plows and combination units, one for sanders/salters. Please refer to the legend to determine what is being displayed and to turn on/off any layers or icons.
- The City and its agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of the third party data obtained through Plow Tracker, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- For security reasons, there is a delay in the mapped location of the road maintenance vehicle.
- The User hereby releases and forever discharges the City, and its councilors, employees, servants, agents successors and assigns from any and all complaints, claims, demands, actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, accounts, bonds, covenants, and contracts, whatsoever which the User, and its successors and assigns, now or in the future may have, relating to use of the data and information obtained by the User through Plow Tracker.
Looks like your screen is a bit too small
The page you are attempting to view is not currently compatible
with the dimensions of your device. Please visit this page on a