Documentation required to be submitted with fully completed application:
- Non-refundable application fee of $630.00 plus HST, payable to the City of Barrie; in accordance with the City of Barrie fees by-law, as amended from time to time.
- Application and fee to be submitted at Service Barrie counter (1st floor-City Hall)
- A $3000.00 legal retainer will be required if this application is approved and a subsequent Agreement of Purchase & Sale is entered into to cover applicable legal fees. Any remaining funds will be returned to the applicant/buyer. These costs are in addition to the application fee as stated above.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee that the City owned land can or will be sold to the applicant
- The City owned land will be sold at fair market value as determined by an appraisal and all costs associated with the transaction shall be at the expense of the applicant unless directed otherwise by City Council.
Personal information contained on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, c.25, s. 11(1)1 and will be used for notification purposes. Questions about this collection should be directed to:
Legal Services Department, City of Barrie, P.O. Box 400, 70 Collier Street, Barrie, ON L4M 4T5 email@example.com 705-739-4220 Ext: 4479For Finance Department account purposes
|HST - 01-02-0120-0000-0251||$81.90|